Sunday, November 22, 2009

Scannography - Le musée des horreurs

Web Research



The Virgin Dolls 2 by Jess Knox

Well, what can I say? after doing some research on scannography (or scanography) in the internet I realized the potential of being creative with this tool. Being a huge fan of horror I decided to explore that side. I am posting only a few images that came as a result of a couple of hours playing and experimenting with my scanner, still I apologize if there are too many. I will continue this experimentation in order to create a good group of images (another thing to do in the winter break).

So welcome to my scanography museum of horrors, I hope you'll enjoy the show























3 comments:

  1. The texture on your hair and hands are so rich. I really enjoyed your scans. I like too many to pick a single one. I'll say it again - such photogenic hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You told me that you had fun with this assignment, but I didn't realize you had THAT MUCH fun!!! Good job on your experiments! I really like them, especially the one with the four hands!!!!

    ReplyDelete