Thursday, May 6, 2010

Back in Time II (Barber Shop and Bakery)

Finally I found a nice looking barber shop with an owner willing to pose and a friendly pastry cook, so at least one half of the assignment was accomplished. I am happy with the result, specially the barbershop, unfortunately I didn't have time to scan the other shot I did at the barbershop.

Again these photos were taken with my rollei and the old flash. I wanted to emulate the look of the photographs of August Sander, so I tried to show the workers posing, looking at the camera and sourrounded by their enviroment.






Extra

I like the pose but unfortunately it is hard to tell it is a bakery.

1 comment:

  1. The Rolleiflex and old flash combination is just magical! These are beautiful environmental portraits, Victor - nailed it.

    ReplyDelete