Wednesday, April 21, 2010

More flash street photography

More fun exploring the possibilities of the flash used on street photography.








Not the perfect composition, but I was trying to get the guy who was close to me lit with my on camera flash as a fill in, the people on the back lit with the sun and the guy at the end with the external flash, although it resulted on too bright guy .









Some people have asked me how i did it. So here is a photo including the flash. (Just ignore the awful post that is growing on the girl's head)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots again! Just be careful when you frame, we can see the legs of your light stand in a few pictures. Otherwise, I can only reiterate my previous comment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, it is true. I guess next time i will put more power on the flash and place it farther away.

    ReplyDelete